WOW WOW WOW!!!
We have been blown away by all of your Gruffalo pictures! Brilliant work Zayn, Sadia (Zayn's mum), Amma (Ibrahim's mum), Tamara, Ismail, Adam, Zaki and Aryana!
Also, I love how you have all been expressing yourselves in different ways...
REMINDER - Today's group at 2.30pm: Writing - Amaya, Rayyan, Fatima, Keyaan, Ismail
Learning for today...
LIVE LESSON - PLEASE LOG IN VIA ZOOM AND HAVE YOUR WHITEBOARDS/PAPER AND PENS READY!
GROUP 1: 10-10.30PM
GROUP 2: 12-12.30PM
Today we are going to learn how wool is made. Watch the video below, then answer these questions.
1. Which animal does wool come from?
2. Why do the animals need to have their coats shaved off?
3. What is the first thing they do with the fleeces?
4. Explain what the carding machines do.
5. What can wool be used for? Name 3 things.