I hope that you are all taking care of yourselves. Myself and Eki have really enjoyed speaking to you over the last few days and seeing all of the amazing home learning you have been doing. Keep up the great work, we are so proud of you all!
Please send pictures of your work to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Learning for today....
Watch the story of 'The Robot and the Bluebird' and answer the questions below.
1. Why was the Robot sent to sit on the scrapheap?
2. Where did the Robot and the Bluebird first meet?
3. How did the Robot feel when the Bluebird slept where his heart used to be?
4. Why can't the Bluebird stay with the Robot, where he lives?
5. What happened when the Robot arrived in the sunshine?
Today we will be continuing with our work on shape patterns. Work your way through the lesson below:
Today we are going to learn about ESafety - keeping safe online.
Discuss with your parents/siblings:
- What do you like to do on the internet?
- Which games do you like to play?
- Which apps do you like to use?
Draw and label some of them.
Watch the video below, what would you do? Who would you tell if this happened to you?
Look at this website for how to keep safe online. Practise closing a window on your tablet/laptop.
Have a great day everyone!